Film Positioning Instruments
Limited availability. Please call for info.
For Use with Round PID's
For Use With Rectangular PID's.
FOR FULL MOUTH SERIES OF PERIAPICAL AND BITE-WING RADIOGRAPHS.
SIMPLIFIED AND STANDARDIZED FILM POSITIONING INSTRUMENTS OFFERING THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES:
- eliminates cone cutting
- instruments are light, versatile, and completely assembled
- time-saving devices
- excellent for mandibular or maxillary molar regions
- reduces number of retakes which, in turn, reduces radiation exposure
- reduces dimensional distortion and exhibits maximum detail for both long cone and bisecting angle techniques
A SET OF MARGRAF FILM POSITIONING INSTRUMENTS CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING:
- 1 Posterior Instrument (upper right - lower left)
- 1 Posterior Instrument (upper left - lower right)
- 1 Anterior Instrument - also included: an Adult #1 Narrow Film Holder
- 1 Bite Wing Instrument
- Sets may be ordered without bite wing instrument. Instruments and/or parts may be ordered individually.
FILM POSITIONING INSTRUMENTS ARE OFFERED IN FOUR STYLES LISTED BELOW:
- Long Cone (Paralleling) Technique for Round PID • Part # A76-3000A
- Long Cone (Paralleling) Technique for Rectangular PID • Part # A76-3000B
- Short Cone (Bisecting Angle) Technique for Round PID • Part # A76-4000A
- Short Cone (Bisecting Angle) Technique for Rectangular PID • Part # A76-4000B